It’s tentatively called the “Baby Steps EC Pants” They are from birth to potty for EC users and make great starter training pants (they can be made of fully outer PUL and child can pull up and down on their own and be snapped off when needed)
Super Trim Front
Full Coverage Back
This is a fully T&T pattern. You can make a fitted or AIO with a PUL outer. I need a full range of pattern testers from NB-XL. The sample shown here is a PUL AIO with snaps, however you can also sew with Aplix or touchtape. Instructions and layout are also included in the pattern.
|Weight||6-14 lbs||12-22 lbs||18-28 lbs||24-40 lbs||39+ lbs|
You will receive one size of your choice by Friday (November 20th, 2009) AM, along with abbreviated instructions. (probably lacking pictures, so you will need to have experience with general diaper making)
What I need from you:
1) Your email addy.
2) The size pattern you would like to test.
By Tuesday (November 24th, 2009) of next week, you will need to email me @ patterntesting @ littlecomettails.com (the same place you will receive the pattern file from)
3) Your child’s current measurements and weight. (I’m looking for waist, thigh and rise here)
4) Pictures of the completed diaper, both modeled and not.
5) A general review of how the construction went.
6) A personal fit eval since you are in person, and I can only see pics.
Reply here (I won’t approve, so your info will remain private), or email me @ patterntesting @ littlecomettails.com with your info!